The Singapore Olympic Foundation (SOF) is inviting young athletes to apply for the
Singapore Olympic Foundation – Peter Lim Sports Scholarship.
2. The scholarship is to help promising young athletes to achieve their goals in sports and that
these athletes will be deprived of such opportunities because of financial constraints. It also seek to
support athletes who are on a high performance pathway and who are training with National Youth
or National teams.
3. The tenure of the scholarship is one year, renewal annually through a new submission.
4. For more details, please refer to the Scholarship Application form attached (Click here to download Application Form).
5. We would appreciate it if you could kindly collate the submission of any of your athletes who are submitting the forms through the NSAs instead of their schools. The application form
together with the attached relevant documents must be returned to the following mailing address
by 1 July 2011. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Singapore Olympic Foundation – Peter Lim Sports Scholarship
c/o Singapore National Olympic Council
230 Stadium Boulevard
6. If you have any clarifications, please feel free to contact Mr Chay Keng Fai at 63459273.
Chay Keng Fai
Singapore Olympic Foundation