Terms of Employment: Full time with benefits
Salary: SGD$ 2800 – $3100 / month
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the High Performance Administrator is to integrate and manage all administrative requirements across the 6 defined National Teams of the Singapore Rugby Union.
The role requires the successful candidate to lead all administrative matters and track progress of all the 6 National Teams working in tandem with each team’s manager. Liaison with World Rugby, Asia Rugby SNOC and Sport SG will be a key requirement.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Handles all Administrative & Logistics matters for the National Teams.
- Handles National Team Communications and Support (AMS systems, Video Analysis).
- Handles day to day procurement for National Teams
– Sport SG – Carding & FPUL letters
– Insurance & Claims
– Equipment Purchase
– Travel & Kit requirements
- Collation of National Team reports on a weekly basis.
- Tracking of National Team players and National Team Database upkeep (Linked to AMS).
- Documentation, logistic support and liaison for National Team managers and Tournaments
- Reports to Technical Director, General Manager & National Teams Commission
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary Education (Diploma or Degree) preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in team management roles or related work
- Broad base of Rugby Knowledge (Programmes, Calendars, Tournaments, Logistics)
- Good working knowledge of rugby is preferable.
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent ability to build solid working relationships.
- Strong team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good IT & Communication skills.
- Project management.
- Crisis management.
- Influencing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com. Closing date of application is 29th December 2017. Interviews will be conducted in January 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.