30 Sep 2020
- Coordinates the publication and distribution of the National Calendar.
- Serve as Singapore Rugby’s direct liaison for any competition and sanctioning inquiries.
- Coordinates Match Official assignments to all competitions.
- Assists with the scheduling and coordination of organizer and officials’ meetings, seminars, and other development activities.
- Compiles officials’ reports pertaining to national sanctioned events.
- Coordinates rules changes as approved by the Competition’s Commission (CC).
- Develops and maintains an effective communication system between CC and the provincial affiliates regarding National Calendar activities.
- To ensure that the Competitions are efficiently organised and delivered in accordance with the Competition Commission’s Operational Rules including misconduct, disciplinary, fixtures and results.
- Develop customer centric Competition structures which meet the needs of participants
- Assist the Head Coach and General Manager with any Sport Singapore applications and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that domestic rugby competitions are serving the needs of the National Teams Commission and the Head Coach
- Gathers and analyses participation numbers and results from national calendar events.
- Identifying competition gaps in the domestic rugby calendar and addressing these gaps to ensure an unbroken competition pathway from Junior Rugby up to National Teams
- Selection and management of outsourced partners (event management companies, medical, tournament services)
- Maintain and review player/team satisfaction surveys and indices
- Use of Macoocoo or equivalent system in all SRU sanctions competition and games
- Manage sanctioning and player clearances
- Wide experience in managing and co-ordinating sports events and/or competitions
- Relevant work experience in a school, school sports partnership or sports development context
- Successful experience in engaging with and supporting young people/volunteers/teachers in a sport related setting
- Experience in working with a wide range of Partners
- Experience of working strategically
- Experience of working with key partners including schools, national governing bodies of sport and school sports associations
- Experience of engagement with monitoring of evaluation of programme delivery
- Excellent knowledge of sports structures from local – national level and a proven track record of achievement
- Understanding and commitment to physical education, school and community sport
- Financial Budgeting for Competitions
- Assist SRU in developing a multi-year sport plan in accordance to requirements of Sport Singapore.
- Maintain good working relationship with Head Coach and Rugby Development Manager to ensure organisational goals are achieved
- Liaising with the major stakeholders of Singapore Rugby such as Sport Singapore, Asia Rugby, World Rugby and the local clubs in Singapore on matters relating to competitions.
- Liaising with international unions and clubs on the development programme between SRU and the international unions and clubs in accordance with the rugby partnership accords signed with SRU.
- Liaising with SRU head of medical on matters on competitions
- Any other tasks and duties relevant to your appointment that may be assigned by the management committee and/or the general manager of the sru from time to time.
Interested applicants can drop an email to email@example.com by Wed 30th September 2020