- To support the development of coaches
- To equip coaches with current & best practice in coaching
- Coaches must have completed the World Rugby Level 1 course
- Coaches must have minimum 1 yr, coaching experience
- Coaches must be coaching a team, of age group 15 years and above
- Coaches must log-in to http://passport.worldrugby.org/ and complete pre-requisits tests
- Download World Rugby Requirements here.
- Developing rugby skills
- Coaching styles and coaching process
- Values of the Game and principles of attack and defense
- Planning and delivery
- Key factor analysis and player welfare
- Functional role analysis, selection and Laws
- 1 & ½ days
- Complete online pre-requisites
- Pass open book tests
- Competent in practical delivery
- Practicals (on site & I session at training)
- 12 week diary
- Level 2 course : $300/-
- Please make respective course payment to SINGAPORE RUGBY UNION cheque or cash payments to Ms. Megan Yong,
- Singapore Rugby Union, 900 TIONG BAHRU ROAD, DELTA SWIMMING COMPLEX, SINGAPORE 158790 (9.30am-5.30pm)
- If you are making payments by cash, you MUST make payment at the SRU office to Ms. Megan Yong, NO mails will be accepted.
- Your place on the course will be confirmed on receipt of payment and the completed application form
- Cancellation policy: The course fee is non-refundable if cancellation occurs within two weeks of the course date if the place cannot be filled.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE 3WEEKS PRIOR TO THE COURSE DATE.
Coaching Courses Registration Form • Coaching Course Application Form 2018
|Name Of Course||Course Date/s||Deadline||Course Fee|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 2 COACHING 7s||14th & 15th APR 2018||24th MAR 2018||$300|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 2 COACHING 15s||8th & 9th SEP 2018||25th AUG 2018||$300|