- To support the development of coaches
- To equip coaches with current & best practice in coaching
- Participants must have knowledge of rugby
- Participants must log-in to http://passport.worldrugby.org/ and complete pre-requisits tests
- Download World Rugby Requirements here.
- Understanding the Game and the principles of play
- Applying the principles of play to the development of skills
- Planning and demonstrating a practice
- Practical delivery
- 1 & ½ days
- 12 hrs
- Complete online pre-requisites
- Pass open book tests
- Competent in practical delivery
- Level 1 course : $150/-
- Please make respective course payment to SINGAPORE RUGBY UNION cheque or cash payments to Ms. Megan Yong,
- Singapore Rugby Union, 900 TIONG BAHRU ROAD, DELTA SWIMMING COMPLEX, SINGAPORE 158790 (9.30am-5.30pm)
- If you are making payments by cash, you MUST make payment at the SRU office to Ms. Megan Yong, NO mails will be accepted.
- Your place on the course will be confirmed on receipt of payment and the completed application form
- Cancellation policy: The course fee is non-refundable if cancellation occurs within two weeks of the course date if the place cannot be filled.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE 3WEEKS PRIOR TO THE COURSE DATE.
Coaching Courses Registration Form • Coaching Course Application Form 2017
|Name Of Course||Course Date/s||Deadline||Course Fee|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 1 COACHING 7s||18/3/2017||11/3/2017||$150|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 1 COACHING 15s||21/1/2017||7/1/2017||$150|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 1 COACHING 15s||25/2/2017||31/1/2017||$150|
|WORLD RUGBY LEVEL 1 COACHING 15s||19/8/2017||22/7/2017||$150|