Terms of Employment: Full time with benefits
Salary: SGD$ 3000 – $3500 / month
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the Rugby Development Manager (RDM) is primarily the integration and development of Singapore Rugby clubs to ensure a vibrant and competitive domestic club rugby scene.
The role requires the successful candidate to oversee training & education and the RDOs who handle youth and school development programme to ensure player pathways are aligned and the clubs grow their player base as well their administrative, coaching and player development capabilities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Club Development (Zonal, including tournaments)
– Planning, Developing & Implementation of SRU Club development programmes
- Oversees SRU RDO’s who handle Youth & School development programmes
– Overseeing RDO’s and conducting RDO reviews
- Oversees Training & Education (4 strands)
- Handles day to day procurement for SRU programs & events as required
- Providing Logistic support for SRU programme & events
- Developing, Implementing & reviewing SRU T&E plan
- Reports to General Manager & Technical Director
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Licensed World Rugby Educator
- Tertiary education
- World Rugby Level 2 accreditation or equivalent, NCAP L2, 1st Aid SFA recognised.
- 5 years coaching experience at U23 level (Club/School)
- Broad base of Rugby Knowledge (Development Programmes, Calendars, Tournaments, Logistics)
SKILLS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent ability to build solid working relationships.
- Strong team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of EQ
- Good IT & Communication skills.
- Project management.
- Crisis management.
- Influencing skills
- Presentation Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Class 3 driving licence with vehicle
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com. Closing date of application is 29th December 2017. Interviews will be conducted in January 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.