Rugby Administration Assistant
2 years fixed term
18 Oct 2019
Provide administrative support for Rugby Development activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Administration support for the following:
Training and Education
- Communication on website/social media ahead of events
- Participant registration, payment and pre-course administration
- Budget deployment including payment of service providers
- Logistic management, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Post event reports and follow ups for participants
- Registration of club and coach contact information
- Maintain lists of active players, clubs, schools, etc
- Preparation of contracts for support grants to clubs
- Macoocoo Super User
- Communication of events
- Facility booking
- Monitoring of opportunities for engagements
- Budget deployment, including coach payments and invoices
- Field and referee bookings
- Managing medical support requirements
- Player registrations and dispensations
- Overseas union player management
- Touring team approval management
Maintain Relationships with:
- External providers, e.g. MOE, SportSG, etc.
- Outsourced vendors, e.g. ambulance services, coaches, etc.
- World Rugby GIR administrator
Macoocoo software provider
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Google Products.
- Experience in project and event management
- Able to work to serve the best interests of the Union without external influences. (School coaching, etc.)
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and energetic approach
Interested applicants to submit coaching CV’s with relevant certificates to email@example.com