Finance and Admin Officer
We are looking for a Finance and Admin Officer to support our day-to-day transactions, including bank reconciliations, expenses and general administration duties.
Responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. If you have an accounting background and experience of managing a full set of company accounts then we are interested in meeting you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially.
- Updating financial management system for daily transactions
- Reconciling bank statements
- Managing paperwork for all financial transactions
- Admin duties to support business operations
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in annual audits
- Admin duties include ordering office supplies, managing databases and supporting operations team with data entry and support when required
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officeror similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software. Experience with UBS or ZERO will be an advantage
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
Interested applicants to submit CV’s with relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org