Singapore Rugby wishes to recruit Match Day Commissioners to help administer games in the Guinness Singapore Rugby Leagues and Cup programme. Candidates should have a good understanding of rugby, good written skills and an ability to work with others in a fast moving environment. This will involve principally weekend work and expenses will be paid. Please forward a letter of applicaion, a brief CV and the names and contact details (e mail and handphone) of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rugby Work Experience
Gain Rugby Work Experience at Singapore Rugby (SR).
SR has several Rugby Programmes that introduce rugby to new schools and we are seeking to appoint a pool of part-time coaches as part of our drive to develop school rugby in Singapore. With the aid of our sponsors Standard Chartered these programmes are aimed at developing and supporting schools rugby.
In conjunction with M1 Singapore Rugby also organises school and club tournaments throughout the year and need volunteers to assist us in organising the tournaments.
Successful applicants must have an understanding of rugby and be able to achieve success with schools and teachers in leading the delivery of SR’s development plans. The experience you gain from this involvement will be extremely valuable in terms of future career prospects.
About the work:
- Delivering coaching clinics to young children in local schools
- Organising Tournaments
- Assisting to the day to day running of the Rugby Development Department
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCE ‘O’ standard.
- Must be a Polytechnic, Junior College or University undergraduate.
- Must have the passion to work with children and young people.
- Must be able to inspire students and teachers to participate.
- Must be a confident and effective communicator and have the ability to motivate yourself and others, as well as working effectively as a team member.
- Admission to an IRB Coaching Course free of charge.
- Admission to an IRB Refereeing course free of charge.
- Coaching kit will be provided.
- Transport allowances will be provided.
Interested applications should email their CV to email@example.com and attach the names and contact details of two referees or attach two references.